USER AGREEMENT FOR INSCENES PRODUCTIONS
Last updated: January 31, 2019.
InScenes Productions (“us”, “we”, or “our”), a subsidiary of Silicon Composers Inc. (“SCI”), owns the following websites: www.semidarkforest.com, www.earthbook.us, www.georgenicol.com, and www.inscenes.com. Please read this User Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before using any of our websites (“Website”) since the terms and conditions ("Terms") of this “Agreement” shall be applied fully and shall be used to manage your “Website” use.
1. By using “Website”, you agreed to accept the "Terms" written here. You agree that you will not use “Website” if you disagree with the "Terms" stated in this “Agreement.” That is; your “Website” use constitutes acceptance of this “Agreement.” Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use “Website”.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. Other than the content you own, under this “Agreement,” we and our licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in “Website”. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained in “Website.”
3. Restrictions. You are specifically restricted from all of the following: publishing any “Website” material in any other media; selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any “Website” material; publicly performing and/or showing any “Website” material; using “Website” in any way that is or may be damaging “Website”; using “Website” in any way that impacts user access to “Website”; using “Website” contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to “Website”, or to any person or business entity; engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to “Website”; using “Website” to engage in any advertising or marketing. Certain areas of “Website” are restricted from being access by you and we may further restrict access by you to any areas of “Website”, at any time, in our absolute discretion. Any user password you may have for “Website” are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content. In this "Agreement" “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on “Website”. By displaying “Your Content”, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. “Your Content” must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. We reserve the right to remove any of “Your Content” from “Website” at any time without notice.
5. No Warranties. “Website” is provided “as is,” with all faults, and we express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to “Website” or the materials contained on “Website”. Also, nothing contained on “Website” shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall we, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of “Website” whether such liability is under contract. We, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of “Website.”
7. Indemnification: You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent InScenes Productons and “SCI” from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of the terms and conditions of this “Agreement.”
8. Severability. If any provision of the terms and conditions of this “Agreement” is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms. “SCI” is permitted to revise the terms of this “Agreement” or the terms of our Privacy Agreement at any time as it sees fit, and by using “Website” you are expected to review the “Agreement” on a regular basis.
10. Assignment. “SCI” is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these "Terms."
11. Entire Agreement. These "Terms" constitute the entire agreement between “SCI” and you in relation to your use of Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction. This “Agreement” will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, Santa Clara County, United States of America, and you submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California, Santa Clara County, for the resolution of any disputes.
USER AGREEMENT FOR INSCENES PRODUCTIONS